Top questions for the meeting with a guy
Posted On 01/06/2020
Communication between a guy and a girl is a popular
topic and causes keen interest among the representatives of both sexes. It is
believed that the initiative in this communication should belong to men.
However, in the modern world many ideas are changing, and this idea is changing
too. Today, the primacy in dating and communication issues often belongs to
girls and this does not cause rejection.
Internet services for communication
The Internet has caused great progress in communication
between girls and guys. This is due to a number of features of online
· A modern person devotes a lot of time to career, but
it practically does not remain on communication. The Internet allows you to
find time for communication, while not forgetting about business;
· The Internet allows you to overcome shyness and
communicate with your interlocutor;
· The Internet makes it possible to communicate at any
time of the day and almost anywhere.
For communication, the Internet provides many
· Various chats and text messaging services. They
allow you to quickly write and send the message you want. In addition, these
resources provide an opportunity to think carefully about your answers and,
among other things, exchange files;
· Dating websites. Men and women, boys and girls come
here to get to know each other. Very often these resources are used to meet
your soul mate;
· Social networks gather people with the same
interests and views together. On social networks, guys and girls often meet and
What questions should a guy ask?
The girl should overcome the shyness and make
acquaintance with the guy she likes in the Internet. Initial messages during
correspondence should be simple.
Communicating with a guy, you can talk about anything and
ask different questions. Moreover, the main thing is not to seem intrusive,
stupid or vulgar. This is especially important in the early stages of your
Questions may be unusual, such as:
· How much time do you need to understand a stranger;
· Do you like to swim in open waters;
· What kind of sport would you like to practice;
· Do you like to sleep on weekends.
Questions can be tricky. After receiving answers to
such questions, you can better understand your boyfriend.
These questions may include:
· Who do you think is most important in a relationship
– a guy or a girl;
· Do you get acquainted with girls easily, or do you
understand women well;
· Do you have many shortcomings and how much time will
pass to find out about them;
· Do you like a girl behaving vulgarly;
· Have you ever danced a striptease for your
Traditional questions are also popular in
communication. These are issues that relate to family and study, hobbies and
leisure, professional preferences and relations between a man and a woman.