5 rules for dating online
Posted On 12/04/2019
Modern information technologies have entered our
lives. Today it is already difficult to do without them, because they very
often make our existence easier. The Internet services are very popular for
What explains the popularity of online communication?
Online communication cannot completely replace ordinary communication, but in
the absence of the ability to communicate ‘live’ it can completely compensate for
the lack of traditional communication.
The main advantages of online communication are:
· Complete freedom of communication and the absence of
· The ability to communicate freely even to shy people
due to the possibility of anonymous communication;
· A wide selection of ways of communication – from a simple
text chat to video communication, that is very close to traditional
· A very large audience and the opportunity to meet an
· Communication without any obligations;
· The opportunity to build such relationships with
your communication partner that will be convenient for both parties;
· The ability to quickly start a relationship, and
quickly finish it.
The rules of online dating
Communication in the network in the same way as
acquaintance and communication in real life involves the following of certain
rules. Otherwise, it will hardly be possible to build successful relationships
in the virtual world.
The success of your communication in the Internet depends
on your attitude to it. If you are serious about the possibility of making
friends or building relationships with a girl in the Internet and are making
some efforts, then there certainly will be a positive result. If you regard online
communication as a fun pastime, then the result will not be so good.
To get a balanced relationship with online
communication, you should follow certain rules:
· Communicating with a guy or a girl in the Internet,
try to be yourself;
· Be friendly and polite. Respect your interlocutor
and try to be tolerant, because all people are different;
· It is very important to be able to listen to your
interlocutor. Very often we can say much more to strangers than to our friends
· Obsession is a trait that can scare away your
interlocutor. Therefore, you should not be intrusive and do not ask your new
friend too many questions, especially personal or intimate ones;
· For successful communication with strangers in the Internet,
you have to understand the interests of your interlocutor. If the interests of
your communication partner coincide with yours, then the prospects for your
relationship are very good.
Each person builds relationships with other people,
based on their experience and intuition, using their own rules of
communication. At the same time, the main condition for successful
communication is your own interest in this communication.